The Ideal 2U Rackmount Chassis for PICMG1.3 Platform
October 27 , 2010
To answer the more and more demanding requirements of our customers for a 2U chassis for 1.3 PICMG SBC with a minimum depth, made from industrial-grade steel, excellent ventilation for heat sensitive applications, capable to house a full size System Host Board, 3 different size drive bays, and a strong power supply, AICSYS has created RCK-203BE.
This very special 2U chassis is made from Ni-plated heavy duty steel which meets EIA RS-310C 19" Rackmount Standard with only 17"(450 mm) depth, but it is capable to support a Full Size 2U PICMG 1.3 SHB (System Host Board) Express with a backplane which also supports (1) PCI-E 16X slot, (1) PCI-E 1X slot, and (2) PCI 32 bit 5V slots to configure additional expansions. It is also equipped with (2) 80 mm replaceable high-speed ball bearing fans and a replaceable air filter for better ventilation, and lockable front doors for better security. It can house 1) 5.25"/(1) 3.5" FDD/(1) 3.5" HDD and it is suitable to be powered by a strong 400W ATX PFC auto-switch power supply.
- 2U 19" Rackmount Standard Chassis
- Heavy duty Ni-plated steel, Black
- Supports Full Size PICMG 1.3 SHB (System Host Board)
- Supports (1) 5.25" and (1) 3.5" FDD and (1) 3.5" HDD Drive Bays
- Lockable Front Door and Replaceable Air Filter
- (2) 80mm Replaceable High-speed Ball Bearing Fans for Better Ventilation
- (3) 4cm ball bearing fans to ensure excellent heat dissipation
- 400W ATX PFC Auto-switch Power Supply